- 2 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- Honey Black tea
- Mint sprig
- Crushed ice
- Combine the water and sugar for the simple syrup in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and stir until sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes. Immediately take the saucepan off the heat and let it cool.
- Next fill a tall glass halfway with crushed ice and add the rum, lime juice and sugar syrup.
- Stir the ingredients to combine.
- Fill the glass with more crushed ice and top with tea. Stir once more to combine.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Shop Honey Black Tea Here
Leave a comment