Matcha Ice Cream
- 1½ tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup heavy cream, cold from refrigerator
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk, cold from refrigerator
- Microwave for 20 seconds, or until hot.
- Put the matcha green tea powder in another cup, pour hot water over it and stir.
- Let it cool.
- Put the heavy cream in a large bowl and whip with a mixer on High until stiff (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add the green tea mixture and the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream.
- Mix carefully with a spoon until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a freezer-safe container and cover with foil or plastic wrap.
- Put the green tea ice cream in a freezer overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
Leave a comment