Iced Superfood Matcha Green Tea Latte
- 1/4 cup filtered water heated until boiling
- 1 heaping tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp grass-fed collagen
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract Stevia, maple syrup, or sweetener of your choice (optional) Ice for serving
- In a small saucepan, heat water until boiling.
- Place your matcha green tea powder and the boiling water together and whisk until smooth.
- Set aside and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- This gives the matcha time to brew and release all the rich flavor and beneficial nutrients.
- Place the matcha mixture and the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend until combined and frothy.
- Pour over ice and serve immediately.