Healthy Cold Brewed Green Iced Tea with Carrot Juice
- 1 tsp Japanese green tea
- 2 carrots
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges - peeled
- Fill a large glass with water, add the tea and leave to cold brew in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning strain and remove tea leaves.
- Put the carrots, apples and oranges in the fridge overnight to chill.
- Pass the carrots, apples and oranges through a slow, or masticating juicer.
- Mix the juice with the cold brew tea - you want about a 50:50 ratio and enjoy immediately.
Leave a comment