Fresh Mango Iced Tea
- 34 fluid ounces Water
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Tea leaves
- Ice cubes
- Sugar to taste
- 6-8 Tablespoons Mango Pulp
- ⅛ Cup Lemon Juice or Lime Juice
- Place a Pot on the heat, add the water and the tea leaves.
- Mix the water with the tea leaves and bring to a boil.
- Then take the hot tea from heat, let steep and cool down completely.
- In a Jug or container to mix the iced tea, add the ice cubes.
- Strain the tea so that the clear tea pours over the ice cubes.
- Add sugar to your liking.
- If your mango pulp is having strings then strain the pulp with a strainer so that the clean pulp falls into a mixing bowl.
- Now, add the mango pulp with the lime/lemon juice to the iced tea.
- Stir and mix very well until all the ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Serve very chilled, add more ice cubes if needed.